Terms & Conditions
2. Content. Centric Health Resources will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Centric Health Resources disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Centric Health Resources nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
4. Privacy. Centric Health Resources respects the privacy of its Web site users. Please refer to Centric Health Resources' Privacy Notice that explains users' rights and responsibilities with respect to information that is disclosed on this Web site.
5. Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Centric Health Resources has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Centric Health Resources has no control. Centric Health Resources makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Centric Health Resources.
6. Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
7. Non-Confidential Information. Subject to any applicable terms and conditions set forth in our Privacy Notice, any communication or other material that you send to us through the Internet or post on a Centric Health Resources Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and Centric Health Resources shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. Centric Health Resources shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
8. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2005-2007 Centric Health Resources Inc. The contents of Centric Health Resources Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Centric Health Resources. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Centric Health Resources, or any third party.
9. Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Centric Health Resources products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This site links to other sites produced by Centric Health Resources's various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.S. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Centric Health Resources reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
11. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Centric Health Resources reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.